Taking on a part time finance director can be a significant step and focusing on the benefits can help decide when the timing is right for your business. Here are five realistic expectations you should have about taking on a part time finance director.
- An experienced part time finance director can not only help with the management information but they will also help explain how accounts, analysis and forecasts can help your business.
- A part time finance director comes with a wealth of experience including developing leadership across businesses and strategy development.
- A part time finance director can help with the set up of your finance operations, making them more efficient and manage working capital and financial risk more effectively
- A part time finance director will make the most of external relationships including bankers, auditors / reporting accountants as well as other professional advisers and support suppliers
- A part time finance director will help with commercial decision-making by supporting analysis and being an insightful sounding board.
How we can help: We provide experienced part time finance directors who take responsibility for moving your business forward. We are Xero certified and experienced in using a range of accounting systems. Our agile framework for collaboration means each adviser is able to draw on a diverse range of skills and experience across the team to help you develop your business. If you would like a free initial consultation, do get in touch with us.