Taking on a part time finance director can be a significant step and focusing on the benefits can help decide when the timing is right for your business. Here are five realistic expectations you should have about taking on a part time finance director.
- An experienced part time finance director can not only help with the management information but they will also help explain how accounts, analysis and forecasts can help your business.
- A part time finance director comes with a wealth of experience including developing leadership across businesses and strategy development.
- A part time finance director can help with the set up of your finance operations, making them more efficient and manage working capital and financial risk more effectively
- A part time finance director will make the most of external relationships including bankers, auditors / reporting accountants as well as other professional advisers and support suppliers
- A part time finance director will help with commercial decision-making by supporting analysis and being an insightful sounding board.
We provide experienced part time finance directors who take responsibility for moving your business forward. We are Xero certified and experienced in using a range of accounting systems. Our agile framework for collaboration means each adviser is able to draw on a diverse range of skills and experience across the team to help you develop your business. If you would like a free initial consultation, do get in touch with us.